Latest Mails :

Valentine’s in the Mail


I am so excited about todays project! I saw this pin on Pinterest and  wanted to make little mailboxes for our family. The boys are always writing notes, but when I went to Target they didn’t have any. I just about jumped for joy when I saw they had them back this last week in the dollar section!





I took a board and painted it cherry red and then used Liquid Nails  Valentines in the Mail to attach the mailboxes down onto the board. My good friend and neighbor was nice enough to cut me some vinyl last minute and she did such a good job! She even did our names for us and I put them on the side of the mailboxes which made them so much cuter!




I left Caleb a note for when he got home from school





…and found I got a note (and a blow pop -YEA!) a few minutes later in mine!








What! Okay, so I am a horrible speller, but he doesn’t have to rub it in! icon smile Valentines in the Mail
I am so excited to have these out for the next month and write notes back and forth. The boys are loving them, and I think it’s a great way to teach them to express love.
As I was making these I thought about how my Mom use to always leave treats for our mail carrier. We had the coolest woman that delivered our mail growing up and she loved my Moms cookies! They are the BEST Chocolate chip cookies in the world!
We have one of the group mailboxes, so I haven’t ever thought of leaving treats for our mail carrier, but that is going to change this Valentine’s day! Seriously, without them we wouldn’t get our Valentine’s delivered! I made a little note to leave in our box on Valentine’s day with my Moms cookies.














Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. eMail Fungama - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger